We have with us Haath Ka Bana, a venture which was established with the sole objective of preserving our ancient crafts and maintaining the sustenance of our artisans, especially at this time of Pandemic.
Haath ka Bana is involved with not only making of cotton handloom masks for all, but also other handmade products.
With the Rakhi festival coming soon, explore a whole range of handmade rakhis made by the skilled artisans of our country.
What makes #haathkabana rakhis special?
- They are handmade by skilled artisans for their livelihood
- Supporting #madeinindia, #atmanirvar, #govocalforlocal
- Providing work opportunity for many
- Lots of design options to choose from
- The best part, once the occasion is over, you can use the Rakhi as a fridge magnet
For bulk enquiry, connect with us on this number 95999 51195. You can also visit the facebook page Haath Ka Bana