Are you a travel freak? Do you love reading/ gaining knowledge or visiting travel destinations all across the globe? If you love planning a great vacation and interested in telecommuting, then becoming a work-from-home travel consultant might be your perfect career path!
What is a travel consultant?
A travel consultant is one who helps clients in making travel arrangement for holiday, business and other purposes. They help providing deals and quotes to client to choose the best value options available for travelling and make bookings for transport, hotel accommodation, sightseeing and other travel related activities.
Growing preference of women in this sector
This has become one of the most preferred career options for those women who want to work-from-home at remote jobs or flexible jobs. Though, many travel agencies require full-time employees, nowadays work-from-home opportunities as travel consultants are also available.
Skills requirement to be travel consultant
- You enjoy knowing about various places in the world
- You have good organizational skills with an attention to detail
- You have strong communication skills and a strong marketing focus
- You can work as a travel consultant without formal qualifications but obtaining a qualification in travel, tourism or a related area is an added advantage
How to work as home-based travel consultants?
- Home-based travel consultants generally work for a host travel agency as an independent contractor or freelancer. You can also work as a part of franchise.
- Usually, once a travel company hires you, you get training on the job
- One of the great things about becoming a work-at-home travel consultant is that you can get started right away. All you need is a laptop with internet connection and a phone.
- When you join as a travel consultant, with experience and training and knowledge, you can seek various roles like as Domestic Travel Consultant, Business Travel Consultant, Corporate Travel Consultant, International Travel Consultant, Retail Travel Consultant, Reservation Sales Agent, Ticketing Consultant and so on.
Benefits of being a work-from-home travel consultant
- No investment, no stress
- Flexible timing
- You work from home
- You are your own boss
- Attractive earning opportunity
- You work as per your convenience
- You are offered perks and other benefits
- You are provided full training and support
- You get attractive travel deals and offers for yourself and family
Join Karmic Routes as a Travel Consultant
You can join in a wonderful remote job opportunity as a travel consultant with Karmic Routes, a leading travel company in the country. For details, check out Travel Consultant Work From Home