In the age of today’s highly competitive markets, the thumb rule to be successful is to make new customers and retain the existing ones. Here, the role of telecalling executives becomes very important as it is the responsibility of the telecalling executives to make calls to the existing and prospective customers and generate leads for the business. Every business, brand, product, services need to be informed to the end users and one best way to do this is to call them and inform them. Telecallers work as either marketing/sales agents or as customer care agents. The telecalling job of a sales agent is to make calls to customers to sell goods and services, while customer care agents attend to customers’ queries related to the goods and services.
Few years back, BPOs or call centers in India were on a hiring spree for telecallers and it was one of the most popular jobs for young boys and girls. However, today, the situation is slightly different. This has become one of the most favorable jobs for women and young girls. Many organizations prefer to hire only female candidates for this profile. Telecalling jobs have become very popular among housewives. Many organizations hire women to work-from-home for few hours as telecallers. Home-based telecalling has become very popular.
Requirements to be a Telecaller
- Preferably a graduate
- Knowledge on computer and handling spreadsheets to maintain the records
- Good communication skills
- Good marketing skills
Work from Home Telecaller Jobs for Women
When you work from home as a telecaller, your profile is mainly in the role of a marketing or sales agent and not as a customer care agent. Depending on the type of industry in which you are engaged in, the roles will vary. But, the basic objective remains the same: to make calls to the existing and new customers and generate leads for the business. Many organizations provide training for the job. You work at your free time and earn money. This has become one of the best part time jobs for moms.
Some popular telecalling jobs are available in the travel and tourism sector, in the HR industry, in hospitality sector, health care sector and so on.
When you join as a telecaller and work from home, keep a note of the following in order to be successful:
- First of all, set aside few hours for yourself just for this job
- You need a space for yourself to call and maintain the records
- Make sure there is no disturbance at the background
- Get a clear idea and basic objective of calling a person
- You will be provided with the list of clients that you need to call
- Be persistent in your work. You might come across rude customers while calling but you need to be patient and handle the situation tactfully.
- Be very courteous and polite while giving introduction of yourself and your company.
- If a customer does not want to speak to you at that moment, be polite, fix up another appointment. This shows the respect you have for the person.
- Before calling, make a list of questions.
- Don’t speak too fast
- Be confident while speaking
- Last but not the least, close the call in a proper way to keep a relationship or for making a second call in the near future.
Tele Calling Jobs
Learning Programs at Home from GharSeNaukri
Just imagine a situation…you don’t have any products nor you have any capital, yet you are the owner of a fashion store and you are earning from home. Imagine a situation when you wake up in the morning and see the first order of your online store. This is the beauty of growing popularity of ecommerce in today’s world.
Looking for ways to make some extra money at home? It is not so easy to earn money so quickly but it is not impossible either. Whether, you are a student or a housewife or a professional, earning some extra income is always welcoming. This becomes all the more encouraging when you earn, without stepping out of your home, without any investment, without any products and without any hassles.
One of the easiest ways to earn money now is in ecommerce…
How about launching an ecommerce site without any investment? Be an entrepreneur overnight and earn 30K in a month from home by reselling your favourite fashion products online.
Now you can create your own online fashion store with products of your choice from reliable brands and resell and earn money at the comforts of your home. Wooplr.com, the most popular ecommerce platform in recent time, has made this opportunity available for all women registered at GharSeNaukri.com to earn from home easily and quickly. Wooplr.com has provided one of the fastest paths to earn 30K or more per month.
Set up a niche e-commerce site with Wooplr.com.
The best part about this is that you don’t have to get your inventory, rather you are reselling inventories of others.
You are a new mother. You are on a 6-month maternity leave which is almost over. But you have decided not to join back and instead you have opted for a work-from-home job. If you are lucky, your current organisation may support you and allow you to work-from-home. If not, there is nothing to lose hope. You can still do a flexible job from home, considering the fact that work-from-home opportunities are available now. Register on the portal GharSeNaukri.com
Apply for suitable work-from-home jobs that suit your requirement. Now that you have a job which you can do from home, the next big question is how to juggle between work and caring for a new born. Not to forget, there are other innumerable household chores at home too. No doubt, taking care of a new born is very exciting but at the same time it also drains your physical and emotional energy.
Let’s find out how a new mom can take care of her new-born baby along with her office work from home in an efficient manner.
Some tips to manage work and household chores with a newborn:
According to the government’s RBI mandate, all your key KYC documents and services need to be linked with your Aadhar number, failing of which, all these documents and services will be de-activated. The main services or documents that need to be linked with Aadhar card are as follows:
- Bank Account
- Mutual Funds
- Insurance policies
- Post office schemes
- Mobile phone
GharSeNaukri.com is into KYC verification
GharSeNaukri.com, in association with ADGIR (a leading risk management company based in Chennai), is providing here an excellent opportunity to our registered women members to help customers (shops and establishments who are using Smartshop and GetMyTrip products) in doing KYC through an App, thereby making the process easier for them.
An Excellent Opportunity for GSN Members to Earn Money
For KYC document uploaded through the App for each customer or shop, our women representatives will be able to earn money. ADGIR’s KYC App has been designed in such a manner that the women representatives of GSN can easily upload customer KYC data without compromising data with proper checks and validation, thus saving time, effort and cost.
Here, the customers will be relieved of the problem of visiting the main offices and submitting documents. At the same time, the tension of submitting the documents before the deadline will also be taken care of. In the meantime, our registered members will also be able to earn some extra money through this. Since the whole process is centralized and the information is stored digitally, there is 100% authenticity and reliability. The use of the App will also make the process easier for both our customers and our registered members.
This is not only an excellent part-time job opportunity for women to earn a good amount of money but also an opportunity to make the process easier for the customers.
If you are interested to avail this opportunity, kindly register at GharSeNaukri.com or send us your resume at email@example.com.
With the recent release of the movie “Tumhari Sulu” by writer-director Suresh Triveni, starring Vidya Balan, the good news is that after a very long time, Bollywood has come up with a movie that gives a positive interpretation of the role of housewives in Indian societies.
Who is Sulu?
The movie revolves around Sulochona or Sulu, a typical Indian housewife, played very convincingly by Vidya Balan. She is a housewife leading a normal family life with her husband and a son. She belongs to a family where her sisters are educated and are bankers, while she herself is a class 12 pass out. She is contented as a housewife but at the same time she wants more and works towards achieving this.
A homemaker with lots of dreams in her eyes…
Tumahi Sulu is a story of a homemaker. Sulu has lots of dreams and aspirations in life. She has many entrepreneurial ideas with her. She manages her household chores efficiently. She stays positive. She is a go-getter. So whenever she gets an opportunity to participate somewhere there is a prize involved, she wholeheartedly participates in it, be it a singing competition or a lemon race or anything else. She gets a sense of satisfaction when she gets a pressure cooker or a TV as the prize. There is something positivity in her role as a housewife.
If given a chance, she wants to work even if she is not educated…
So when she got the offer of a RJ for a late night-show where she needs to respond to her late night listeners’ requests and problems in a very sexy voice, she very willingly accepts the offer. She is not a trained RJ but she did not hesitate to do the job because she has that urge to do something. And yes, she is lucky to have a very supportive boss, played by Neha Dhupia.
A point comes when managing home and work becomes a problem for her…
But as ill-luck would have it, like many working women in the country, she also has to go through the problems of maintaining both home and job. She also gets blamed for neglecting her family. Her family members criticise her. A point comes to her life when she makes up her mind to resign from her RJ job…
But she does not give up…
Her “never to die” approach in life, her entrepreneurial dreams come to her rescue and she sets up her husband’s food delivery business in the RJ office itself. And she herself continues with her job as an RJ.
Isn’t this something which many Indian women relate to?
Yes, after a long time, there is a movie which is an ode to Indian homemakers. There are many housewives who remain happy with their mundane lifestyles but there are many who are just like Sulu. Sulu is not a timid or a shy housewife. She is different…she is jovial, enterprising, enthusiasts, spirited, positive, and competitive. She wants to do something in life for herself and for her family. She is the modern Indian housewife, who remains happy as a housewife but when the need arises to work outside for herself or for her family, she can work outside too, maintaining both home and work.
In the recently concluded Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES) in Hyderabad, Prime Minister Narendra Modi stressed a lot on women empowerment and women entrepreneurship in India. Considering women as incarnation of “Maa Shakti”, he said, “We believe women empowerment is crucial to our development”.
But when it comes to statistical data, India still has to go a long way to be a country where all or most of the women are empowered. According to the Sixth Economic Census, out of the 58.5 million entrepreneurs, only 8.05 million are women entrepreneurs, which is just 13.76 percent of the total entrepreneurs in the country. Only 10% of entrepreneurial ventures are launched by women in India, as of now.
What is the reason for such a low growth? What are the problems faced by women entrepreneurs in our country? What steps should the government take for growth in women entrepreneurship?
- Access to capital: The first hurdle is of course access to capital to get the business started. The majority of women entrepreneurs have had to rely on their own self-generated finances and savings. Not all women get the benefit of inherited property. Bank loans and grants are more easily available only when the business becomes established. There are many who have dreams of starting something on their own but their dreams get shattered due to lack of funds to start their business. If the government of India provides easy access to capital and finances for women, it would go a long way in helping women entrepreneurs.
- Mentoring:All women need mentoring when they take the plunge of starting something. This becomes all the more necessary when you belong to a family where there is no member having any previous experience on doing business. With proper guide and support, it becomes easy for a woman to start up a venture. Hence, the GOI should support women entrepreneurs with proper mentorship and organizing awareness programs, workshops, seminars with focus on women entrepreneurship so that women entrepreneurs know that the governmental support is available for mentorship and guidance. While we do see a significant presence of women in the SME sector who have taken up various business initiatives to make some extra money, such enterprises can expand more only when they have access to mentorship. The government should start providing mentors to women entrepreneurs if it really is looking for women empowerment and entrepreneurship in the country in a bigger way.
- Licensing policies: Another effort that the government should take into consideration to encourage women entrepreneurship is to provide a single window for licenses. At present, women face lot of hurdles for registrations and paper works and maintaining documents. Too many licenses are required to start a business for which one has to go to various government bodies. There are many who do not opt for entrepreneurship solely because of the hurdles involved in the registration process. Hence, the government should provide the benefit of single window licensing for women entrepreneurs to start their business.
- Focus on learning: Modi government has already started the “beti padhao, beti bachaocampaign”. Beyond that, the government should also make the facilities for learning and education in all business aspects easily accessible to women across the country. There are not enough opportunities for women to learn about trading or businesses or they are not properly educated to make the ones they run viable. Make learning accessible to all, not only for the young girls but also for women who want to start their own business. It is necessary for Government to provide training to women entrepreneurs to set up their own bank accounts, to make them digitally advanced and to access the internet so as to expand their business on their own.
- Proper safety issues:Another factor that should be taken care of by the government at the outset is the safety of women. Women safety should be taken into priority by the government if the country really needs to be developed in all aspects. A woman when she moves out of her house and enters the world of male dominated society, she needs to assured that she is well-protected in the outside world. Only then more and more women can come forward. As women entrepreneurs, they need to go out for various issues related to their business. But with increase in the number of rapes, assaults, molestation in the country, not all women dare to move out of their homes. We cannot talk of women empowerment when women are not safe. The government needs to ensure safety of women, make them feel safe when they travel and face the world outside with pride and dignity.
GharSeNaukri Encourages Women to take their next charge of life while being at home.
Jobs, Training and Mentoring for Women
Career break is very common in today’s professional lives. There are many reasons when a professional woman takes a break: maybe for marriage or pregnancy and motherhood, maybe for a better career jump or to take up higher studies or for family obligations and so on. Whatever maybe the reasons, it becomes difficult to restart a career all over again, unless and until it is a maternity break and you join back your previous office. But what about those women who take a break for a longer period of time, getting out of touch with work, work hours and office environment? While many women prefer to have a second career, they are in dilemma as to how to go about it. And this time they want ‘convenient’ working hours, better work-life balance, better career options and support systems.
The following article will give you some tips on how to start your second career.
DECIDE: The first essential tip is to DECIDE whether you really want to restart your career or not. This is not something that you have to be forced upon. This is something that should come from within. Your inner-self should bring you the urge to work again. You should be mentally and physically prepared to start all over again.
WHAT TO DO NEXT: The next big question is what to do? Are you willing to continue with the same work profile or you want some change? Do you want work as a regular employee from 9 to 6 or you want to work-from-home? Do you want part-time jobs, flexi jobs or permanent jobs? You have to decide on these factors before starting on your second career.
Read on How Work from home for Females can make a good income (http://blog.gharsenaukri.com/tag/work-from-home-jobs-for-female)
REVIEW & RESEARCH: Check out the trends in the job market. Research thoroughly. Since you are on a career break, there are many changes that have taken place in the job market. Know your skills and see what opportunities are available. There will be always a still competition for career re-starters.
UPGRADE YOUR PROFESSIONAL SKILLS: This is very essential. Identify your skill gap. The more you upgrade your skill, the better it is for you to restart your career. This can be an additional qualification or learning a new software skill or digital marketing or up-gradation of your previous skill.
Read on Work from home online training programs (http://www.gharsenaukri.com/online-training.php)
UPDATE YOUR RESUME: Once you have up-graded your skill and you are 100% sure of working once again, update your resume now. Add your new skills. If possible, get your resume rewritten by a professional resume writer. Create your job profile and upload the new resume in various job portals. Now search for job opportunities to suit your qualifications, experience and skills.
Register on the site GharSeNaukri,com for exciting work-from-home opportunities?
NETWORKING: Get in touch with your ex-colleagues and ask them to help you out. Networking is very essential in today’s age. It is always better to connect and reconnect.
PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE INTERVIEW: Now that you have started applying for jobs, you can expect interview calls. Be prepared for the interview. Be confident while facing the interview board. Make sure you can very well speak about the new learnings and skills taken during your break.
Returning Professional a ‘Second avtar’ (http://blog.gharsenaukri.com/tag/making-a-comeback-with-career/)
Why Freelance Jobs for Women are becoming favorite among women (http://blog.gharsenaukri.com/tag/freelancer-jobs/)
When Manushi Chillar was asked her final question in Miss World 2017 pageant on “which should be the highest paid profession in the world?, ” she very confidently replied that a “Mother should deserve the most highest salary in the world, in terms of love, respect and happiness”.
Yes indeed, a mother’s job is the most thankless job in the world. She works for long hours, she does not get a leave from her job, her mind, hands and feet are always on the run for her family but at the end of the day, she gets NOTHING, not even a THANKYOU from whom she has been working. Yes, it’s a fact… the household chores done by women are not considered as works and they are not paid as well.
In a study undertaken by The Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), it was reported that the average Indian women spent nearly 6 hours in a day doing works that are unpaid. But, when we come to consider the household tasks from economical point of view, economists are of opinion that the homemakers’ household tasks are part of economic activities and should be included in the national income. By not giving salary to home makers, the women’s contribution to the economy has been neglected.
What are her tasks?
In her everyday life, her tasks more or less include the following:
- Taking care of the kids: For nearly 12-14 hours a day a mother has to take care of her kids.
- Cooking: Her cooking is not subjected to just one dish. She prepares dishes taking into account the tastes and preferences of each one in the family.
- Housekeeping: She has to supervise the household tasks done by maids and servants in the house like dusting, cleaning, sweeping, mopping, laundering etc. Incase, if they are on leave, she has to handle all these tasks on her own.
- Nursing for Elderly: Attending to in-laws or elder members in the family is part and parcel of a homemaker’s duty.
- Tutoring: A mother also has to teach her kids, help them in their homework and projects.
- Budgeting and Accounting: No matter how much the man earns, the ultimate finance planning can be done better only by the woman of the house. She has to keep a record of the expenses, purchases and including allocating funds to others.
- Driving: Pick and drop the kids from school, tuitions, getting household stuff from market and so on.
Isn’t she a multi tasker? The big question: What should be the salary of a home maker?
In 2012, the then Women and Child Development minister Krishna Tirath had suggested that the household labour, which is usually invisible, done by homemakers should be measured, quantified and the equivalent amount should be paid to them by their husbands.
According to a news report published in the Economic Times and the Times of India, the value of a mother’s work in a month in monetary terms is given below:
Not only the home makers, even the working women have to perform the same tasks once they come back home after a grueling day at work. Indira Nooyi, President of Pepsico, once said in an interview, that when she came back home after becoming the president of PepsiCo, her mother said, “…when you enter this house, you’re the wife, you’re the daughter, you’re the daughter-in-law, you’re the mother. You’re all of that. Nobody else can take that place. So leave that damned crown in the garage. And don’t bring it into the house”…
So, there is still a long way to go when mothers will get their salaries for the works they do. In the meantime, it’s time for women to empower themselves on their own and be financially independent. Get registered at GharSeNaukri.com and apply for work- from-home jobs, to work and earn at the comforts of your home.
Top 9 Exciting Things To Do
You are in that professional phase of your life when you feel that your job is dragging you, your job has become monotonous for you, and no longer exciting as earlier. What to do next? Either you change your job or you take a career break. Although taking a career break is not a very easy decision, yet for those who have already made up their mind, there are many ways by which you can make the best use of this break and make it more fruitful and enjoyable.
Top 9 Exciting Things to do When You are on a Career Break
- Do not regret: First of all, you should never regret your decision. Not many people can think of a career break. So you must consider yourself lucky to be able to make this decision, taking in mind your finances, family relationships and of course your inner self. But, always remember to be able to use the time in an appropriate manner, instead of letting it pass by just like any other day.
- Rekindle your interest, passion and hobby: Do you have any childhood passion? It can be anything: sports, music, acting, singing, dancing, teaching, cooking, crocheting, painting, tailoring and many more. This is the time, you can go back to your hobbies and infact you can also attend classes related to your interest. It is said that when you fulfil your passion or hobby, it makes you a complete person. This also helps you in your job when you join back because it shows your inherent desire to try, learn and relearn something that you are passionate about.
- Travel around the globe: There is nothing like getting a good chance to travel around the world. Imagine, you don’t have to apply for leave, you can travel whenever you want to as per your convenience without thinking about work, and you can even travel during off-season time. Make use of this break to travel to some of the exciting places that you have in your mind. Explore new places, new food, new culture, language and many more exciting things.
- Be adventurous: Try out new things that you had never tried in your life so far. May be you can try adventurous sports like bungee jumping or paragliding, or maybe you can try trekking or rafting. The idea is to challenge something that you are not comfortable with it. Otherwise, you might end up spending your career break period doing nothing and just lazing around.
- Upgrade your skills: The career break time period is the best time to review at your current skills, career aspirations, and new developments in the job market. You can undergo training to learn a new programming language or to design a new software or take up a new course of study. But, whenever you take up a new training program or course, make sure you get the training from a reliable source, who gives you certification of the same at the end of the program. There are many online training programs offered by GharSeNaukri.com that you can avail yourself to learn at the comforts of your home.
- Work from home: There are many who take a career break, just for taking care of the kids or due to some family obligations. Under such circumstances, you may consider options to work from home. There are companies and specialised job portals like as www.gharsenaukri.com showcasing freelancing job opportunities, flexible jobs, part-time options, and project-based work. Register on the site to find the best possible fit with your requirements.
- Relax: While you have ample time for yourself during the career break, do not over exert yourself by indulging in lot many activities that interest you. Relax. Medicate. Do yoga. Exercise. Get yourself some ”ME” time just to relax yourself.
- Volunteer: Explore volunteering works. This will give you a chance to go out of your home for fixed hours and this can also help you to back into the work routine when you join back. Skill based volunteering works in NGOs helps you to keep yourself productive, sharpen your skills and also help you to contribute to a worthy cause.
- Consider entrepreneurship: Last but not the least, one best option for someone taking a career break to make it more worthwhile is to opt for entrepreneurship. Why not launch your own venture? This is not a very easy option but it is always better to take risk in life. You never know when such a risk taking decision gives you the best results. If you are good at any skill, convert it into a business idea. WomenInBusiness.in is a unique portal designed for women entrepreneurs of the country. Register on the site, display your product and wait for genuine queries. This online platform explores the world of opportunities for women having any.
She was asked “Which Profession Deserves the Highest Salary and Why?”
She answered, “I think a mother is of the highest respect. I don’t think it’s just about cash but love and respect she gives to someone. She is the biggest inspiration in my life. Mother should get the highest respect. All mothers sacrifice so much for their kids. So, I think it is the job of a mother that deserves the highest salary.”
Yes, this answer did its magic and Manushi Chillar won the Miss World 2017 crown.
After 17 long years, India once again reclaimed its name in the world of Beauty Pageants. Manushi Chillar, the 20-year-old medical student from Haryana has made the country proud by winning the pivotal and prestigious “MISS WORLD” pageant, after Priyanka Chopra won the title in 2000. She has taken the mainstream media by storm not only by winning the title but also by giving emphasis on “Motherhood”.
Her answer also gives us a reason to ponder about “motherhood”, an unpaid labour. In India, for most women, motherhood is not just about giving birth to babies….motherhood is much more than that….
As a mother, she gives birth and nurtures a baby, she looks after her entire family: her children, husband, parents, in-laws, she works from morning till night, cooking, cleaning, doing all household chores. And of-course, we also have modern Indian mothers who not only look after the home but also manage to work outside to earn for their family….
But, what does a mother gets in return? Her job is 24 hours round the clock…she carries out all physical and mental labour, she undergoes many sacrifices in her life bringing up her kids and looking after the family, she sweats and toils in making her kids stand tall on their feet, and she does not get any monetary recognition for it. Why? Because, she is a Mother and her work is always taken for granted.
In today’s age of women empowerment, it’s a mother who can make her daughters independent and self-reliant. If she encourages her daughter to move forward and follow her dreams, then nobody can stop her.
Manushi, you make us proud today. And thanks for giving us a chance to applaud the most noble profession in the world, and that is Motherhood. Motherhood is indeed the most honest and noblest of all works without any remunerative benefit. But then a mother needs all love, care, respect and happiness in this world and that is her biggest remuneration.
With a deep salute to all Mothers and with the intention of making them empowered, we at GharSeNaukri.com has provided this online platform for women to work-from-home in jobs that suit them, which they can work at their convenient time without compromising their family errands and earn money by working from home. Register at GharSeNaukri.com today.