Gone are those days when women travelled only with their family, husband and kids. Today, women are more independent, smart and want to experiment with an adventurous lifestyle. A “girls’ solo trip” or “women only tour” has become a new trend among the young, savvy, professional and independent modern women, married or unmarried.
So what are you waiting for? Connect with Gateaway Goddess, Cox & Kings!!!
So, ladies and girls… It’s time to de-stress and enjoy a break. Join in an all-girls trip. From crazy adventures to never-ending gossips to wonderful bonding to sightseeing, shopping, food and many more, an all-girls trip is just what you need to break out of your routine life.
Benefits of all girls’ trip: Why should you opt for it?
Its time for women to travel in all girls’ groups to have a full blast, without stressing on home, family life, kids and work. All women really deserve this break, atleast once in their lifetime. Why?
- Overcoming challenges: You are stuck in a dull and unproductive lifestyle in your daily life, just busy with the monotonous household chores or running errands for you husband, in-laws, children and so on. You’re craving for something exciting, new experiences and new challenges but you don’t have the courage to do so. Stop worrying and take the plunge. Connect with your best friends and plan a vacation immediately and move out of your comfort zone. You will realize how capable you are outside to manage everything on your own when you travel without your family. Overcoming challenges will build your confidence. You will return back as a more confident woman
- Getting to know yourself and appreciating life: Getting away from home gives you a chance to reflect yourself and your life. Forget your family, work and kids for few days, and let your mind wander. You have all the time and space for yourself now. Relax your body and mind. Traveling is one of the best ways to learn more about yourself. You face various issues and problems while doing everything on your own but this gives you an idea on how you can handle those. It gives you insight into who you are. You will come back home knowing yourself better.
- You get to learn new things: Learning is another reason for which you should travel with your friends or like-minded women. When you travel with husband and kids, your priority is on them only. But when you travel alone or with a group of your friends, you experience and learn many things for the first time. May be you can learn a new adventure sport, a new language, a new cuisine, different culture, or a deeper appreciation of spirituality or faith, which otherwise get neglected when your priority is your family and kids. Thus, travelling leave you with new skills or knowledge and you gain a deep sense of satisfaction when you come back.
- Deepens friendship: Travelling with friends is one of the best ways to strengthen your relationship and friendship with them. The shared experience of travel brings your friends together. It can strengthen important bonds. You can share your stories, connect with them, find solutions of problems if any, and you come back home with wonderful memories,
- Relaxing and rejuvenating: Last but not the least, a vacation with your friend is just what you need to renew and rejuvenate yourself. Enjoy like a child to the fullest. There is no one to stop you. You don’t need to be conscious now. Do what you feel like. Travel has the power to help you escape from real-life stress and to heal yourself. A new place with lots of fun activities with the company of your girl friends can work wonders for you. You will return home more at peace with yourself, relaxed and rejuvenated.
Connect with Getaway Goddess, Holidays from Women from Cox & Kings
Getaway Goddess, a subsidiary of the reputed travel-tourism company Cox & Kings, has introduced the concept of “women-only tours” where like-minded women travel and enjoy a safe, fun, stress-free holiday.
Book your Getaway Goddess & Ambassador Programme from Cox&Kings Reconnect with your best friend, girls and yourself. Enroll to Getaway Goddess Programme in partnership with GharSeNaukri.com.
For more details, check out their official website Getawaygoddess.com.