The HR technology of modern-day organisations has evolved over the years with more focus on employee productivity and engagement. This scenario in most organisations reflects the employee-focused attention of HR technology. HR technology providers today are more involved in designing applications for employees first. The objective is to help the employees to learn and develop, share feedback, collaborate, optimise their careers, and at the same time, manage other peers and colleagues more effectively. This trend is different from what was seen 10 years back. Today, digital technologies are changing almost every aspect of HR.
Top HR Technology Trends
- More use of mobile apps: It is seen in recent times, human resource applications run on the smartphones of the employees. Employees share, discuss, give ideas, tips, solutions, which in turn help in networking, boosting productivity, improving work-life balance, and last but not the least, help in getting on-the-job training. The platform is also used to share health tips and other beneficial information as and when needed by the employees.
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP): Ten years back, the talent management activity of an organisation was managed by separate entities like as recruitment, learning, and performance management. But things are different now. Most of the new organisations have opted for ERP which provides end-to-end talent management solutions that meet the needs of large, complex organizations. ERP software enables an organization to collect, store, manage and interpret data from many business activities. ERP providers are considered as effective providers of comprehensive talent management technologies
- Redefining HR functions through Cloud technology: Another category of vendors coming up after the ERP vendors is the Cloud Technology Vendors. They are coming up with cloud-based talent solutions which are considered to be user-friendly, inexpensive, and suitable for mobile devices. The new technology works for many HR activities, like as recruiting, payroll, learning, and employee engagement.
- Feedback and culture management: This is another upcoming technology trend, where the world of performance management is brought under a single umbrella with feedback, development planning and employee check-ins. Such a feedback system has helped in re-inventing performance and has ensured proper goal management with regular feedbacks and suggestions.
- Emergence of predictive analytics vendors: Predictive analytics vendors are fast emerging. It offers a predictive analysis of employees in an organisation, in terms of identifying performer employees, offering training, predict attrition and unplanned absences. These vendors can also predict the promotions and transfers which in turn can produce high-performing employees. They can also determine whether a start-up will work or not. This predictive analytics will continue to be an important feature in HR technology platforms over the next several years.
GharSeNaukri.com and the Latest HR Trends
GharSeNaukri.com, the country’s leading women job portal and HR service provider, goes with the trend. Considering the fact that it is necessary to go with the trend, the company uses the latest technology and systems to source, recruit, engage the right talent in any organization. Backed by a team of professional experts, the company provides the best HR solutions as per need using the advanced recruiting techniques and latest technology and infrastructure.